Social Services Laboratory
It is a space for reflection and debate and a research instrument in the field of social services policies, promoted by the IGOP, as a meeting point for professionals and the academic world.
- Establish a stable point of encounter, study and debate among professionals, researchers and teachers.
- Generate spaces for analysis, exchange and debate on innovative public policies in the field of social services.
- Enable the creation of social networks of cooperation with other entities and institutions and generate knowledge in social services.
- Disseminate the results of the debates among the interested persons and entities.
- Professionals from the sector, university professors, researchers and others interested in social services. It is an open group where interested parties can ask to participate.
Mechanics of Work
- There are about 3 open annual sessions on a topic of general interest. The topics to be discussed are chosen according to the interests of the participants and the sessions last about 2 hours.
- The topics are introduced by a coordinator and 2 or 3 invited experts and specialists participate who present studies and present achievements in the field of social services.
- Materials are provided before each session and then the video of the session is posted on the IGOP website.