Official master’s degree in Social Policy and Community Action
The program is presented as a professional and research proposal that combines the acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge and uses case work to make a participatory and complex approach to the reality of the territory.
From the 2016-2017 academic year, the Master’s degree is consolidated as an official interuniversity degree, with the participation of the Autonomous University of Barcelona through the IGOP (Institute of Government and Public Policies) and the affiliated school Doctor Robert, the University of Girona, the University of Lleida and the University of Vic.
October 2020 – 30 June 2021
Monday and Wednesday from 16:15h to 20:45h
Language: catalan (30%) / spanish (70%)
Students from the EU or Spain: €70 / credit Non-EU students: €95/ credit. Including administrative fees and student insurance.
More information: Web Escola del IGOP
- The official master’s degree in Social Policy and Community Action combines theory and practice, delivered by both academic and professional instructors, and it uses the methodology of case studies to approach the surrounding community with sensitivity and a willingness to get involved.
- It covers various areas of knowledge linked to social action and policy, mediation, community development and town planning, through visits, events and projects.
- Local government officials, professionals and technicians.
- Professionals in the associative sector and community processes (NGOs; community entities; Forums or Platforms).
- Professionals in social policy consulting firms and / or social and community interventions at the local level.
- University graduates interested in social policies, social intervention and community mediation.