Call: Expressions of interest for a postdoctoral fellow in the rEUsilience project
The Institute of Government and Public Policies (IGOP) at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) seeks expressions of interest from outstanding candidates for the post-doctoral position associated with the project rEUsilience.
The rEUsilience project: Risks, Resources and Inequalities: Increasing Resilience in European Families aims to identify the level of risk and socio-economic insecurity faced by families across Europe and the capacity of different family types to absorb socio-economic shocks by adjusting behaviours and structural arrangements.
The project that is funded by Horizon Europe takes place in an outstanding international consortium with partners in 6 countries (Belgium, Spain, Croatia, Poland, Sweden, and the United Kingdom), and will comprise both pan-European analyses of existing data (on policy and practice) and new focus group research.
- Coordination of WP5
- Comparative Policy Analysis on Minimum Income Schemes, Family and Care policies in the 6 European countries participating in this Project.
- Data collection generated by the project
- Data analysis on the impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the level of ‘inclusiveness’ of policies
- Preparation of indicators to evaluate the level of inclusiveness of policies
- Participate in cross-national reports and publications
Terms of employment:
The position involves a full-time employment for 12 months. Start date 1 January 2023.
Doctoral Degree in Social Sciences
Proficiency or native level in written and spoken English and Spanish
Experience with NVIVO, Atlas.ti and statistical tools
Experience in social inequality analysis and research on comparative social policy
Gross annual salary:
Please email an expression of interest to IGOP email@example.com that includes a CV and a cover letter by 1 September 2022.