The Institute of Government and Public Policies (IGOP) at Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB) seeks expressions of interest from outstanding post-doctoral candidates eligible to apply for a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual European Fellowship at a Spanish host institution. (Download Call)
This year, IGOP is looking to support applications in the following areas:
- Comparative political economy, comparative social policy, employment & welfare (Dra. Margarita León, Dra. Raquel Gallego, Dra. Lara Maestripieri, Dra. Danislava Marinova)
- Urban policy, urban governance, New municipalism (Dr. Ismael Blanco, Dr. Ricard Gomà)
- Governance, public policies innovation and evaluation (Dra. Raquel Gallego, Dr. Ismael Blanco)
- Public administration and public management (Dr. Xavier Ballart, Dra. Raquel Gallego)
- Democratic innovation and direct democracy (Dr. Ismael Blanco, Dr. Ricard Gomà)
- Migration and democratization (Dra. Eva Østergaard-Nielsen)
- Regulation, accountability, transparency and trust in governments (Dra. Ixchel Pérez)
- Environmental policies, risk perception and agri-food systems (Dr. Pep Espluga)
Qualified candidates can apply for a Fellowship with IGOP, provided that:
1) You have not lived or worked in Spain for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the application deadline of 14th September 2022 (tbc).
2) You have a maximum of 8 years of research experience. For more information, see the postdoctoral Call
If you would be interested in working with us for 1-2 years on a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship, please email an expression of interest (EoI) to Marina Pera (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 30th of June.
- a CV with details of your academic and other relevant accomplishments.
- a 1-2 page working research proposal.
- a motivation letter explaining research synergies with IGOP and what makes you a potentially outstanding candidate for a Fellowship.
- Two relevant publications.
- Names of two referees willing to send their confidential evaluation on a short notice.