Conference: Research-action and social transfer
Activity: Open Day
Place: Escola de l’IGOP (Pg. Urrutia, 17 – Barcelona)
Date: 15/06/23 – 11:30h
Registration (free): Form https://bit.ly/PortesObertesIGOP2023
Download the programme (pdf): IGOP Open Day Programme
We invite you to the third edition of the IGOP Open Day, an open day dedicated to the dissemination of our research. The day is an opportunity for researchers, professionals, students, activists… to learn first-hand about our ongoing research projects, the methodologies used and the results obtained.
At the same time, we want it to be a space for the exchange of ideas and knowledge with all attendees. We hope to receive feedback and suggestions that can enrich our work, lead to new collaborations, and think of possible practical applications of the studies we do.
This year, the conference, which will take place at the IGOP School, is entitled “Action Research and Social Transfer” In addition to showcasing a selection of our projects, we want to reflect and exchange ideas on the co-production of knowledge and its social transfer. We look forward to seeing you there!
11:30 – 11:45
Welcome and presentation of the meeting
Ismael Blanco, Director IGOP
11:45 – 12:15
Presentation of the selected projects
Audiovisual material, UAB.
- Urban communalities. Community network of 9 Barris (Carlos Donaire)
- ECF4Clim. Action against climate change (Josep Espluga)
- Euroship. Gaps in social protection (Margarita León)
- Fairleave. Paternity leave and gender gap (Dani Marinova)
- Midpo. Municipal Innovation in Democratic Public Ownership (Bertie Russell)
- New Leaderships. Experiential training and young people (Ernesto Morales)
- P-CUBE. Case Studies (Ixchel Pérez)
- Urban Segregation. Urban segregation and public policies (Ismael Blanco)
- VulnYouth. Mental health and young people (Lara Maestripieri)
- Yes we rent. Rental cooperative (Raquel Gallego)
12:15 – 12:45
Question and answer session with the PIs of the projects.
12:45 – 14:00
Debate: Research-action and social transfer
There will be a welcome coffee