Call for expression of interest for a 2-year postdoctoral fellowship “Juan de la Cierva” at the Institute of Government and Public Policy (IGOP). Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
We seek candidates interested in one of the following research lines:
- Social inequalities and urban segregation
- The politics of welfare reform and comparative social policy
- New municipalism and urban governance
- Governance, public policies innovation and evaluation
- Public administration and public management
- Democratic innovation and direct democracy
- Sustainability, food, health and citizens involvement
- Migration and democratic processes
- Regulation and accountability
The Spanish Ministry for the Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (MINECO) has announced the 2020 “Juan de la Cierva” call for support to 2-year postdoctoral contracts at universities and public research institutions in Spain, for recently granted PhDs.
For more information and the full text of the calls (in Spanish), please follow these links:
Juan de la Cierva – Formación for those who obtained their PhD between January 1st 2019 and December 31st 2020.
Juan de la Cierva – Incorporación for those who obtained their PhD between January 1st 2016 and December 31st 2018.
As applicants need to be endorsed by a Spanish institution, the Institute for Government and Public Policy (IGOP) has opened a selection process to endorse outstanding candidates.
Spanish Ministry deadlines are:
- Ayudas Juan de la Cierva-formación: from December 17th 2020 to January 21st 2021. 14:00 PM (CET)
- Ayudas Juan de la Cierva-incorporación: from December 15th to January 19th 2021 14:00PM (CET)
Researchers interested in working within one of these areas should check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Juan de la Cierva Call (Formación or Incorporación) and send an expression of interest containing the following:
- A CV (max. 3 pages)
- A preliminary research proposal (max. 3 pages)
- A motivation letter (max. 2 pages)
Expressions of interest must be submitted by January 13th, 2021 to: email@example.com