The Institute of Government and Public Policies (IGOP) at Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (UAB) seeks expressions of interest from outstanding post-doctoral candidates eligible to apply for a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual European Fellowship at a Spanish host institution. ( Download Call )
This year, IGOP is looking to support applications in the following areas:
- Social inequalities and urban segregation ( Ismael Blanco, Dr. Margarita León)
- The politics of welfare reform and comparative social policy ( Margarita León, Dr. Raquel Gallego)
- New municipalism and urban governance ( Ismael Blanco, Dr. Ricard Gomà)
- Governance, public policies innovation and evaluation (Dr. Raquel Gallego, Ismael Blanco)
- Public administration and public management ( Xavier Ballart, Dr. Raquel Gallego)
- Democratic innovation and direct democracy ( Ismael Blanco, Dr. Ricard Gomà)
- Migration and Democratization (Dr. Eva Østergaard-Nielsen)
Qualified candidates can apply for a Fellowship with IGOP, provided you have not lived or worked in Spain for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the application deadline of 9th September 2020. For more information, see the EC Call.
If you would be interested in working with us for 1-2 years on a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship, please email an expression of interest (EoI) to Charlotte Fernández (email@example.com) by 5th of June.
- a CV with details of your academic and other relevant accomplishments
- a 1-2 page working research proposal
- a motivation letter explaining research synergies with IGOP and what makes you a potentially outstanding candidate for a Fellowship.
- Two relevant publications
- Names of two referees willing to send their confidential evaluation on a short notice.
Selected candidates will be called for a short interview between 8 and 19 of June.
Notification of the results is scheduled by June 22 2020.