Call for expressions of interest on 5-year postdoctoral contracts (Ramón y Cajal Program) at the Department of Political Science and Public Administration and the Institute for Government and Public Policy (IGOP) at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
11 January 2019
The Spanish Ministry for the Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (MINECO) has announced the 2018 call for support to 5-year employment contracts at universities and public research institutions in Spain, within the program Ramon y Cajal, for outstanding researchers.
For more information and the full text of the calls (in Spanish), please follow these links:
• Ramón y Cajal Program for those who obtained their PhD between January 1st 2008 and December 31th 2015
The Department of Political Science and Public Administration and the Institute for Government and Public Policy (IGOP) at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) are seeking candidates interested in applying to the Ramón y Cajal post-doctoral Program.
We seek candidates interested in one of the following research lines:
- Analysis, Management and Evaluation of Public Policy (Research Group AGAPP): Administration and public management; governance, innovation and evaluation; comparative social policy; local administration. Potential supervisors for this line of research will be: Dr. Xavier Ballart; Dr. Raquel Gallego; Dr. Margarita León.
- Democracy, Elections and Citizenship (Research Group DEC): Political behaviour, political attitudes, participation, political protest, populism, elections. Potential supervisor for this line of research will be: Dr. Eva Anduiza, Dr. Guillem Rico, Dr. Agusti Bosch.
- European Government and Governance (Research Group EUGOV): Intra and inter-institutional relationships in the EU, EU system of government, EU decision-making, EU policies, EU theories. Potential supervisors for this line of research will be: Dr. Ana Mar Fernández Pasarín, Dr. Nuria Font; Dr. Andrea Noferini.
- Migration, Democratization and Transnational Politics, research related to the ERC Consolidator Project Migration and Democratic Diffusion (MIGRADEMO); politics of international migration; migrant local/transnational political incorporation. Potential supervisor for this line of research will be Dr. Eva Østergaard-Nielsen.
- Urban Governance, commons, Internet and Social Innovation (Research Group URGOCIS ): urban policy and planning; housing; internet and commons; social innovation. Potential supervisors for this line of research will be:Dr. Ismael Blanco and Dr. Marc Parés.
Expressions of interest must be submitted by 15 February 2019 to: email@example.com.
Researchers interested in working within one of these areas should check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Ramon y Cajal Program Call and send an expression of interest containing the following:
- A CV
- A preliminary research proposal (max. 3 pages)
- A motivation letter (max. 2 pages)
- Two relevant publications